- Waitress Is Fired for Her Complaint on Facebook: Lesson Learned for Employers?.
- From [German Consumer Protection] Minister Aigner to Mark Zuckerberg: the importance of privacy
- Farewell, Facebook “Why one super-connected internet enthusiast decided it was time to pull the plug”
- 5 WTFs: I quit Facebook Today
- Quit Facebook Day versus 10 Reasons You’ll Never Quit Facebook.
- Facebook to Launch “Simplistic” Privacy Choices Soon, and an analysis: Vague Facebook Announcement about Simplified Privacy Controls
- The EFF has a suggested “Bill of Privacy Rights for Social Network Users”
and finally, America’s Finest News Source reports:
- New Social Networking Site Changing The Way Oh, Christ, Forget It