- The Carnegie Institute for Science will be hosting “The Stripping of Freedom: A Careful Scan of TSA Security Procedures”
- “SFO pilot exposes airport security flaws.” Apparently, pilots allowed to carry guns give up their free speech rights “causes the loss of public confidence in TSA…” (does anyone have a copy of the letter?)
- “Rape Victim Arrested by TSA for Refusing Groping” (Jim Bergamo, KVUE News via Michael Whitney, FireDogLake)
- “If you’ve ever wondered if this would fly…”
- “The TSA’s state-mandated molestation“) (Jennifer Abel, The Guardian). More people opting out…of flying.
- “Man protests screening at Richmond airport, is arrested” (Frank Green, Richmond Times Dispatch) “Fuck the draft.”
- “Homeland Security
Trolling We Won’t Fly Blog ”
- “Mike Huckabee Challenges First Family to Undergo TSA Screening” (Clifford Marks, National Journal) This is silly because first, no Testicle Squeezer will squeeze the first testicles the way he will yours, second because it’s undignified, and third because it puts some political balls in a delicious squeeze.
- “Auditors question TSA’s use of and spending on technology” (Dana Hedgepeth, Washington Post, via Slashdot, whose commenters have probably already said most of what’s worth saying on the subject, if you can bear to weed through it.)
- “The scanner lobby” (The Washington Post, uncredited)